BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 6, 2009

bein' TAGGED by Lady_Of_Liberty87 ~25 things about me?

OMG...she dont even give me any idea of the question...heh..u want to know about me kaini? then tagged another people ka...ahahhah..<----allalal babal pulak sy ni..

  1. i wish i have a nice curvy model body shape! hahahhaha but now ok2 la (^_^)*
  2. i never polish my fingernails
  3. am a short tempered person
  4. i took at least 2 hours to cool down my temper and MERAJOK
  5. i wont get angry to more than 24hours
  6. majority of my friends is not gals...smua boys..pengganas kan ni anak kekek
  7. I'm not gud in maths but am good in MONEY
  8. am a very simple person and sometimes i do looks like a messy person but am a tidiness freak
  9. i do all my asggmnt by my own self..tu la markah kaler mirah ja ni
  10. i did an EQ test when i was 18, i got -3!(negative)
  11. most of the time i will treat something as an excitement that wont take long more than 3 months
  12. i do listen to old and country song but at the same time i listen to system of a down..
  13. i love myself that's y i wont try bungee jump!
  14. i am scared of height
  15. i cant swim lor..and almost get drown when i was 15
  16. i want to travel around the world!...nah...of cos la backpackers..cheaper what!..if got the money la
  17. i had a bf with a gap of 17years! that time i was 23 and he was 40!..LoL
  18. i played rough sports!..and i love it
  19. i dunno how to play netball
  20. am too friendly and boyish till most of the guys think am only suits them as a FRIEND only
  21. i have been schooled in a few schools since am 6 years old.. i have many friends all over MALAYSIA<>
  22. most of the time i cant remember their names but i act like i know them!
  23. i love kids and animals
  24. i love to read even though many of the people dun believe it cuz they say that my face luks like a social gal...darhhhhhhhhhhh
  25. less than 5 people knows that i chat in Mirc!

0 comments: