BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

LOST in TIME

how many months that passed? lately i dun even know what and how to think straightly...relationship,friends or study....hell yeah...no internet+losta works+study+presentatiom+PBL+tests=FINAL! next week! this final year killing me..i even sleep during my birthday eve and full packed classes by 10 hours direct on my birthday!a slice of cake was the treatment...my bestfriend, AIDEEL...erm....i lost him during this time.

p/s....i did celebrate raya alone in Malacca .....what happen?should tell u later cuz am in my class now!

3 comments:

BuDakHutaN said...

wohohoho... Bz ka tu? bah.. belajar bagus2 kio.. mau kasi dpt best result :).. hahaha... besa la tu final year kan

pa'e said...

adus..malang sa sem ni..smpi sa mo tulis dlm ni pun tia dpt wo hahah

pa'e said...

ermmm..paning