BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 9, 2009

LOtSa Works a.k.a Looks LIke Busy?=p


what if ur expression is like this?




hahahah dat was my 2nd day working (LoLs)
am new and it was just a cutting off account...(duina smua org baru kana buat ni barang ba)...
then the next week be like this on my table! after dat it became dis! and this!






i love the job and sometimes it put me in headache! erm....i got oredy my fav auditor which i called him MR.NIce Guy!hahahaha watta fun!
sometimes it kindda bored so wat me do is LUKS liKe BUsy...haahha just make it happen la..(altho pyh jga blakon nie dapan tu manager ...hahahah)...just open the files la...(tgk2 ja ba kunun ndapun buat2 kusyuk buat buku log laporan)....<----TerER kan Us ekkeke

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha good job my gurl!!! work smart not hard arr :)))