BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 22, 2009

As one in a PERFECT ways..

As what I believe am getting lazy to write on my blog eventho thres lotsa things that happen to me ..i dunno why…when people talking about how in the age of 20's can makes people feels like on the top of the world, I heard a lot on realization that 20's is a world of searching on what and how you decide and make yourself to the top..

I know my hot tempered attitudes will makes people runaway from me even if its not now maybe later this kind of things might be happen..so..its so attracted me when I online today..i found that aideel used 'UR MY ANGEL' to resembles his feeling to his gf..he is my best friend and a brother to me..am so happy to see him happy just like now.. And I like to make a mess..just to make another stressing conversation..should I say that I love this kind of conversation? Hahahah hey! It is an eye opening anyway..its a share of thought and different opinion ..make it simple..nah..its another way makes the perspectives gettin larger ..he tried very hard to explain on it..the funny thing is I get his idea but he still thinking I didn’t get it right..nah..padan muka sapa suru cakap sy panas baran ..sllu pms in control kunuk!amik ko!panas sendiri..hahaha

Then it became more thinkable when angel..nice kind…that pple must be perfect..but is that perfect in what way? In a kind way? In a lovely way?...i dunno what all of u will think but for me..a PERFECT means..

once u make a mistake..u admit it on how u make it.
u says sorry when u know u r d one dat makes that thing wrong
U obey when u should
U stop when u asked to do so
And u admit that you are NOT a perfect person….

That’s how makes people perfect in my eyes….

p/s….it is only my thought about it..i not forcing you to believe it but what about to give a chance to think about it?...doesn't it sounds to perfect when you are NOT PERFECT (^_^)~

2 comments:

DraygourN said...

let me tell you my version of PERFECTION that I have posted on my blog.

sure, I want to be perfect.
then as everybody else on this planet aware of it, nobody is perfect.

then where is my perfection?
it lies in my friends around me.

somehow I realize that God already give me perfection, but its not in me but in my friends.
yeah, my 'missing part' of my perfect world is filled by my friends.

I can't talk harsh words easily, though I want to, so there is my friend who can spit harsh words and swear easily, easily breaking heart and hurting people's feeling.

Also, I can't eat alot though I want to, so there is my frens who can eat alot.

I cannot drive, but lots of my frens can.

I cant do everything so I'm not perfect but there is always friends who can do that for me.

am I not perfect?


-Dr Dray

pa'e said...

should i say i agree wif u?Lol