BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 7, 2009

the missing MAY

what do u think when u find out that u missed out a day in ur life?....nah gave u a huge headache huh?!

i think..n surely think that i missed a month in my life..i dunno what happen in May and what am doing that time..maybe should i say..i dunno what am done in May..kindda weird but the truth is yes..they will be a day that u miss it and it just tru by and its more like a dejavu in the future..nah..i know some of the people think there is no such thing as dejavu but it is true! almost daily i will think like "heh..seems like am at this situation before..am i?" ...its not only a day..come on! i missed a month in my life!..

today, while im watching the tv i was thinking..heh..i have lotsa things to say in my blog but i just cant remember any of that..actually its after i read en.ahmad taufik blogs..this man rich with the language..love his wordings..and reading Budak Hutan blogs also insipred me a lot but am not gud in words..i mean not gud wording it into all those lines..my writing sux! hahah....so..i list down whatever i can remember that happened in MAy

  1. its a labor day..so holiday la kan...keke
  2. i busy with my new nephew..hey! hello! am org gai tanpa gaji ok...ahhah
  3. too bored till i read back all my fav novels n books..
  4. am rushing to filled nad finish my log book for my practical semester
  5. i have no ideaon the day that mr.MARiUS will come to see and visit me at the office for the practical trainning period...
  6. when i think i like someone...
  7. 31st may...kaamatan..i love kaamatan! hafal ba lagu sayang kinabalu ..erk...my nephew aqiqah actually..damn hot whether dat day..crowded and in here at my place..aqiqah is more like wedding day! bukak canopy lagu ba..punya la...
  8. i cant remember any other in MAY

p/s: ......i think am losing my memories..now its been 38 days...

2 comments:

BuDakHutaN said...

terharu plak aku baca entry ni.. thanks sist..
Have a great day n a great life
enjoy our life more... live our life..

pa'e said...

tq budakhutan...u r great in my blog world..huhuhu